Software Engineer – Mobile Apps.
Job Location: Bangalore (Office Based)
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years
Education Qualifications: Bachelors / Masters in Electronics/Computer Science/ MCA
Preferred Industry Background: Home and Building Automation/ Smart Home & Lighting Domain/ Smart Home Appliances/ Other IoT
- Proven experience with working over BLE or Wi-Fi based Mobile App development.
- Implementing and maintaining Flutter or React Native based applications.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Experienced in AWS, GCP or Azure based cloud enabled platforms.
- Exposure to Database like Mongo DB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Redis or similar.
- Back-end language like Node JS, Next JS and other scrip languages.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with GitHub, Trello and code versioning tools
- Strong documentation, writing and testing skills
- Design and Development of BLE or Wi-Fi based Mobile App in DART or React Native languages.
- Experienced in Google server and AWS hosting, cloud storage and database hosting.
- Exposure with different wireless communication technologies like BLE, Wi-Fi and TCP/IP over IPV6
- Interface with Embedded design and development team.
- Ability to understand the user business requirements and user stories & translate them into technical information.
Do you fit the Criteria? Submit your details and resume in the form below.