Lead / Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore (Office Based)
Experience Level: 8 to 15 Years
Education Qualifications: Bachelors / Masters in Electronics/Computer Science/ MCA
Thingularity is looking for bright and passionate Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer / Tech Lead with 8 to 15 years.
- Hands-on experience in Embedded C and Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) like Zephyr and Free RTOS
- Experience in wireless networking 802.11a/b/g and 802.15.4 (ZigBee, BLE, Matter or Thread)
- Worked on TCP/IP stack and common network protocols such as UDP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP
- Good understanding of Firmware architecture designing, coding rules, algorithm analysis, and code
- Well versed with firmware porting, code migration and implementing external peripherals integration like
Touch Screen display, serial memories, NAND flash, I2C, SPI, UART, ADC, PWM
- Ability to read schematics, data sheets, must have strong documentation and writing skills.
- Worked on various code management and configuration tools like Jira, GitHub, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Well-versed in functional Specification and test plan preparation for the product design and development.
- Design and develop embedded software/firmware for 16, 32 bit and ARM microcontrollers using Embedded C language for bare metal and RTOS based designs.
- Hands on experience in implementation of SW architect design for RTOS based system designs and implementing embedded application for different wireless-based communication technologies like ZigBee, Thread, BLE, Matter
- Experience in Analog and digital interface, board bring up, testing and debugging of the software.
- Firmware porting, code migration and implementing different computation algorithms using ADC , PWM, timers and DAC and other peripheral devices
- Experienced in unit testing, Debugging, Bug fixing, verification testing, reliability testing and SW release.
- Effort Estimations for proposals and carrying out detailed requirement analysis based on functionality, translating spec into actual system requirement and implement the same.