Lead / Sr. HARDWARE ENGINEER – EMBEDDED
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 7-12 Years’
Education Qualifications: Bachelors / Masters in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication
Thingularity is looking for bright and passionate Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer / Tech Lead with 7-12+ years of development experience in the field of Embedded design and development with below skillsets.
- Experienced in different semiconductors/devices used in a circuit, components like diode, BJT, MOSFET, IGBT, and their switching circuits, Snubber circuits, Gate Driving Circuits, Protection circuits
- Experience in pre compliance and regulatory testing like UL/ ETL, CE and EMI /EMC testing
- Sound knowledge of design reliability (DFMEA), worst case analysis (WCA), part stress analysis (PSA), MTBF and related tools
- Experience in product sustenance activities, VAVE analysis and product costing analysis.
- Knowledge of various communication protocols like CAN, CAN FD, LIN, SPI, I2C, RS232, USB, UART, Ethernet , debugging and testing skills for the hardwire bus.
- Board design for high-reliability controller electronics and power switching circuitry
- Successfully deliver all HW design Projects with on time delivery, Quality and customer satisfaction
- Experience in PSPICE, LT Spice , Schematic capture, PCB designing guidelines setting, board file and Gerber file review
- Designing/ developing Embedded hardware based on MCU/SOM/ microprocessor and associated
subsystems design such as switching power supply, Op-amps circuits, Sensors, I/O interfaces
- Experience to work with Analog and digital interface, board bring up, testing and debugging of the
- Electronics circuit design, simulation, testing and clock timing analysis for low and medium speed
embedded HW designs.
- Good experience in DC-DC converter designs, SMPS power supply design for ac and DC based systems
- Responsible for the selecting right components like Micro-Controller, Memory ICs, Driver ICs, Interface designs, ADC/DAC components.
- Sound knowledge of PCB layout concepts for wireless system design for BLE , ZigBee and Wi-Fi , Antenna design for medium and high-speed digital communication.
- Effort Estimations for proposals and carrying out detailed requirement analysis based on functionality, translating spec into actual system requirement and implement the same.
- Work closely with EMS partners and vendors to improve the process, product quality, Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and automated testing